Booking information, terms and prices
Sarah and Theo welcome you to their 5 Acre field in the Somerset Levels. Relax and enjoy the space and surrounding countryside. Walks and cycle routes are plentiful.
Sole use of 5 acre field for your private event - examples of previous events and prices
Birthday party with music, camp fires for 30 guests camping overnight = £500
Wedding for up to 100 guests with exclusive use of field, secret garden and a stay in the double roomed hobbit house for 3 days, camping, fires, BBQ's marquee and food vans = £2000
Just for you two - Hobbit house and secret garden
Relax and unwind for the two of you in our quirky hobbit house for two with double bed and log burner. Outside is a cooking area with gas burners, a washing up sink, running water, your own portaloo and seating with camp fire. Enjoy a BBQ under the stars. £80 a night for two people and if you would like to bring your dog, you are most welcome!
Wild Camping Prices in 5 acre field
Cost per pitch for 2 adults £20
Additional adults £10
Children under 16 Free
Drinking water tap/washing up sink Free
Vehicle access and parking Free
Essential portaloo for group bookings £50
Electricity connection per night £20
20% payment on confirmation of reservation. We will also charge you a 20% fee of the total booking which will be returned to you within 24 hours of your vacating of the site providing there is no damage or flouting of the terms below.
Terms for the camp site 5 Acres
So that you get the best from your time here, please abide by the following terms and conditions.
· You must not stay for longer than your specified agreed duration.
· An electricity supply is available at £20 per night.
· All rubbish and waste to be taken with you on leaving.
· Arrival is 2pm, leaving by mid-day
· Our field is bounded by a hedgerow so visitors are responsible for looking after children and pets.
· Ambient music can be played with prior agreement with us up to midnight.
· Firepit wood to be purchased on site.
· We will accept no liability of injury, loss or damage to you or your property.
· Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
If you definitely want to cancel (rather than amend/postpone) your booking within 2 weeks of the agreed booked dates, we will charge you 50% of the full payment, unless COVID related to abide by government guidelines.